Friday, October 30, 2009

We are making some changes here.

Hi guys, once again I have been sick so I haven't posted in a little bit but here I am, so up to the point: we are making some changes to the tourney. In the past couple of days we have had at leats 30 or more e-mails a day from new contestants, so we are changing things around. The password will be changed once again and may I please ask everyone who would like to enter e-mail me at adam3_baseball@hotmail.com, this is only for this tourney because it has gotten quite confusing and there are e-mails popping up on the other account every 2 minutes so what I want you to do is e-mail me at that address with your Dinosmsh name and once we have everyone, I will post the names on here and e-mail everyone the password, so please stop asking. One more thing is if you have a name for example "TiC~TaC~lToxicl" (I saw you changed it, don't worry you're just an example) would you mind changing it, just for this tourney, to something like Tic Tac Toxic, its just too confusing.


Thjank you for your patience
Spidey146

No comments:

Post a Comment